Drama graded exams from 2020
Prepare to Perform
Five new drama syllabus specifications to develop confidence and communication through solo and group performance from Initial to Grade 8
- Five performance subjects to choose from: Acting, Communication Skills, Musical Theatre, Performance Arts, Speech and Drama covering the broadest range of contemporary performance and theatre-making.
- Designed for a diverse range of contemporary drama teaching contexts including one-to-one, classroom and performing arts schools.
- All of our drama exams allow teachers and candidates free-choice of performance pieces to focus on works that play to their strengths, interests or complement an existing curriculum.
- Over 100 digital support resources for teachers and candidates, with an online anthology providing a diverse and international range of example pieces that offer the structure and inspiration needed to build exam programmes.
- Brand new syllabus specification design containing detailed assessment criteria, learning outcomes and attainment descriptors to support the teacher and candidate to succeed.