Deliver a Captivating Presentation
To master the art, science, and practice of delivering an effective, powerful and dynamic presentation.
In this lesson we will cover the following:
- Knowing your audience and preparing objectives.
- Setting aims and objectives.
- Researching the subject.
- Which method to use.
- Select and organize the content.
- Planning the structure.
- The use and purpose of visual aids.
- Preparing good visuals.
- Techniques for practicing.
- Overcoming problems.
- Getting past the barrier.
- Checklist – stress, and voice.
- Keeping attention.
- Dealing with questions and discussions.
- Checklist – a good summary, and
- Giving the presentation.