Problem Solving & Decision Making
To define and analyse problems, to evaluate and implement solutions.
Directors; Managers; Councillors; Supervisors; Chairpersons; Secretaries and staff that find themselves in a decision-making environment.
THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Define problem-solving and decision-making and recognize the relationship between these two concepts
- Identify the effects of positive as well as negative verbal and non-verbal communication in a problem situation
- Identify problems in the workplace
- Identify the different stages in the problem-solving and decision-making processes, and apply them to the solution of problems in real-life situations
- Recognize symptoms as well as causes in problem situations
- Approach situations objectively and act responsibly in the decision-making process