Protocol & Ethics
To behave appropriately in a business environment and to reflect on own values and believes.
Delegates who would be interested in improving their personal attitude or is experiencing difficulties with their colleagues in a working or personal environment.
THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Protocol and Ethics – What does it entail?
- Etiquette for professional people
- Dress code and grooming
- Social skills
- Attitude – your most priceless possession
- Human relations skills
- A typical employer/employee relationship
- Effective listening
- Smoking in the workplace
- What is body language?
- Sexual harassment
- Making introductions
- The essential rules of good business etiquette
- Company policies
- Ethical diversity