To identify the necessary skills needed to show professionalism in the workplace.
Junior Secretaries as well as those who need some training to add quality to the company’s image.
THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Identify the different types of Secretaries.
- Human Relations.
- The Employer / Employee relationship.
- Relationships with colleagues.
- Etiquette for professional people.
- Dress for success.
- Time management.
- Stress management.
- Things to remember.
THE SECRETARY COMMUNICATING AT WORK
To compile and design the correct format of formal correspondence in the workplace.
- Junior and Senior Secretaries.
- Frontline staff members.
- General staff members.
- Messages and Organizations: Negative and positive effects of the grapevine.
- Electronic Mail.
- Business Reports.
- Business Letters.
- Memoranda and Circulars.
- Keeping Diary and scheduling Appointments.
- Meetings, Agendas and Minutes.
- Formal Invitations and Announcements.