Self-Assertiveness through Emotional Awareness
To analyses and master your emotional awareness when being assertive in the workplace.
All Staff Members
- What is emotional intelligence?
- What are the benefits of being emotionally intelligent?
- Becoming emotional aware.
- The role of Values
- Assumptions, Preconceptions, and Prejudices
- How can I feel more fulfilled?
- How can I express myself effectively and self assertively?
- How to say “No”
- Self-Assertive philosophy
- Emotional control
- Coping with some tiring feelings
- Coping with your own anger
- Coping with another person’s anger
- Coping with stress
- Coping with specific situations
- Coping with criticism
- Coping with conflict
- Problem solving