Problem Solving & Decision Making
In this lesson, we look at the process of solving problems and making decisions and the various decision methods:
- Define problem-solving and decision-making and recognize the relationship between these two concepts.
- Identify the effects of positive as well as negative verbal and non-verbal communication in a problem situation.
- Identify problems in the workplace.
- Identify the different stages in the problem-solving and decision-making processes, and apply them to the solution of problems in real-life situations.
- Recognize symptoms as well as causes in problem situations.
- Approach situations objectively and act responsibly in the decision-making process.