Develop the real-world skills you need to perform.
Accredited by Trinity College London and recognized worldwide. One-on-one coaching via Skype to prepare you for your examinations.
Trinity College London Communication Skills exams present candidates with practical, creative tasks that reflect real-world situations, enabling them to develop invaluable 21st-century skills and make real progress in life.
Communication Skills Specifications from 2019
The ‘from 2019’ specifications:
- Develop a range of transferable communication skills, including problem-solving, creativity, team working and organisational skills, that will have a positive impact in both education and the workplace
- Feature practical tasks that reflect real-world situations such as preparing and delivering CVs for interview, stories for broadcast, and presentations that debate current issues
- Offer candidates the choice to have their skills assessed individually or within a group
- Provide clear instructions for teachers and candidates, with the specifications now in a new format
- Are accompanied by digital support resources that provide: advice and support on exam structure and preparation, and interviews with examiners, teachers and past candidates.