Master Communications in the Work Place.
My name is Ria Vorster.
I have been teaching speech and drama, public speaking, effective communications as well as soft skills for business for the last 25 years.
South Africa is an incredibly diverse country. While this offers many opportunities, it also comes with its own set of challenges.
Effective Communications within one group is challenging enough but when members of diverse groups work together, it can be even more so.
How can you be Heard and Understood in your Work Environment?
Can you deliver a Captivating Presentation or a Memorable Speech?
There are any number of ‘Effective Communication’ and other Soft Skills Training programmes available. So why yet another one?
Most courses offer a ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution.
We are all unique. We all have strengths and weaknesses. Consequently, people communicate differently and they do better when communicated to in a certain way.
What makes this course different?
Firstly, we delve into an analysis of personality types.
Learning about personality types can help you better understand why people act and speak in certain ways, and, in turn, allow you to relate more to others and communicate more effectively with them.
In other words you:
- Develop your own style of communicating based on your personality type, and
- Learn to quickly assess the most effective way of communicating with others.
Secondly, we draw from some theoretical aspects of speech and drama like:
- Articulation, how to speak clearly, so that people hear every word you say,
- Projection, how to project your voice so that people can hear you at a distance,
- Breathing and Relaxation Techniques, and
- Resonance, which is how to produce sound without straining your vocal cords.
Why should you enroll for this course?
Customer relations generally is at an all-time low.
All of us have been annoyed by poor customer service at some point. Your customers are the Company’s most valuable asset. Don’t lose them!
Employees do not leave jobs, they leave toxic environments. Your employees are your most valuable asset. Don’t lose them!
SO MUCH OF THIS BOILS DOWN TO POOR COMMUNICATION!
Now is the ideal time to stand out from the crowd.
The ability to Communicate Effectively is absolutely critical to your success in life!
Effective Communication is the ability to pass on information in such a way that the recipient understands precisely what it is that you are communicating.
- If you do not communicate effectively with your customers, you will lose them.
- If you do not communicate your requests or ideas to your superiors effectively, your contribution will not be appreciated or rewarded.
- If you do not communicate your instructions to your subordinates effectively, your business will suffer.
IN ALL THREE INSTANCES THE FAULT LIES WITH YOU
The Communication Channel (TCC) offers you the opportunity to learn these skills and get ahead in your career by sharing 25 years of experience with you.
TCC OFFERS YOU TWO OPTIONS
- For those who do not require formal qualifications, TCC offers online courses for your personal development.
- For those who do, TCC builds on the online development courses with personal coaching sessions via Skype to prepare you for your Trinity College London examinations.
I am an accredited Trinity College London facilitator.
TCC IS OFFERING TWO PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES
Course material will become available from mid-January 2020.
I am offering a 50% discount if you enroll before 31 January as well as a seven day ‘no questions asked’ money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the course.
So, enroll today by clicking the button below this video and begin your journey to mastering communication skills in the workplace.
See you there!