The Communication Channel
TCC Soft Skills Training (Pty) Ltd
Reg No. K2017139652 | BBBEE Certificate
TCC has been in business since 1995 and has the capacity to offer a variety of Skills Programmes in Business Communication and Human Resource Management.
It is the Communication Channel’s basic premise that South Africa is a developing country with tremendous needs, opportunities, and challenges in the field of education and training. Its aim is to make a meaningful contribution to the country and to the lives of individuals in this context.
This applies to the whole spectrum of society and includes workforce skills training, management training for different levels of management and training according to the specific customer’s needs.
In order for TCC’s training to be effective and relevant – a basic requirement for all TCC training – it must be need-generated. A thorough analysis of needs, within the context of customer realities and culture, is counseled by TCC. Outcomes of training are clear from the start and are measurable.
Contextualization lies at the root of TCC’s training approach. In classroom situations, TCC strives for maximum interaction and the generating of synergy, rather than a talk-to approach.
It prides itself on its discretion. Confidential treatment of customer information is a touchstone of its business philosophy.
In-house capabilities and association with other institutions make it possible for TCC to provide a very wide range of services nationally. TCC, however, reserves the right to work and to be associated only with institutions that adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
It also provides individual Trinity College London Diploma courses in Effective Business Communication and Effective Presentation Skills. Students who attend these courses are from the age of eight to the professional world.
Adjudication is available on request for Public Speaking events and other forms of contests where applicable.
Motivational talks form part of TCC training methods and are available on request.
Our excellent client service is appreciated and existing clients make use of our learning programmes on a continuous basis.
Our Facilitators and Assessors are SETA accredited and well trained in all aspects of Business Communication.
Managing Director and SETA accredited facilitator – TCC SOFT SKILLS TRAINING (The Communication Channel).
- 25 Years of experience as an Entrepreneur and Facilitator
- International accredited facilitator for TRINITY College London in Effective Communication and Presentation Skills & Speech and Drama.
- Licentiate in Speech and Drama.
- Managing Director and Facilitator – The Communication Channel – (TCC Soft Skills Training.)
- Director and Adjudicator for the theatrical world and public speaking events.
- 2015 Vice-Chair Competitions for the SOUTH AFRICA COUNCIL FOR BUSINESSWOMEN (SACBW) Committee in George.
- 2017 Chairperson. Re-launched the SACBW Jhb West branch.
- Served on several committees including Eisteddfods.
- Certificate in Public Speaking and Effective Business Communication.
- Was a Presenter on EDEN FM during 2009 and 2010 with her own programme called ‘Ria’s Classics.’
Ria is also a motivational speaker and her topics are:
- Effective Communication is the Name of the Game;
- The Benefits of Self-Assertiveness as an Entrepreneur;
- You, Your Soul and Entrepreneurship;
- Ladies take back your dignity!;
- Adjudicating is not child’s play.
Author of two Afrikaans books
Available for facilitating on the following subjects:
- Presentation Skills
- Effective Communication
- Frontline Etiquette
- Effective Listening Skills
- And other Human Resource Management Courses
61 Victoria Street, George, South Africa. 6529
Cell: 083 459 4189
LinkedIn: Ria Vorster