Communication Skills for Grades 8 – 10

Saturday Group Sessions & Private One-on-One Sessions via Skype. The ability to communicate effectively is generally recognized as the number 1 skill that will determine your success in life. But only 7% of communication is through words.  The other 93% is non-verbal. Effective communication is about establishing a rapport with someone – really connecting with them. There has been a lot written on the subject, but here’s something I’d like to share with you. People will connect with you if you make them feel good about themselves in your company. This doesn’t mean flattery, flattery is insulting. So how do you make someone feel good about themselves without flattery?

Continue Reading
  • 1
  • 2
Close Menu